Partner With Community Futures Cowichan
Let's work together to support our community
Whether it is a loan or a community project, Community Futures Cowichan has years of experience with partnerships. It's how things get done. For some of our loan clients we work with their existing banking institution to make the deal. And in the community we have worked with all levels of government and numerous community based organizations to make things happen.
Do you work with small business clients? Maybe we can partner with you.
As a developmental lender, we can often lend money to businesses or individuals whom banks are unable to assist. Many financial institutions refer clients on to us as another potential source of financing. Or, we may work with financial institutions on joint financing for clients. Many entrepreneurs have had success using a combination of loans from both Community Futures and their financial institution.
We invite you to peruse this website and find out more about Community Futures and our services, and to contact us with your partnering ideas.
- Western Economic Diversification - major core funder
- Community Futures BC – our provincial association
- Cowichan Secondary School – Youth Dragons Den
- Duncan Cowichan Chamber of Commerce
- Economic Development Cowichan
- Fisheries Legacy Trust – project administrator
- Leadership Vancouver Island - we provide contracted administrative and coordination services to the LVI Program
- Island Savings Credit Union – banking partner
- RBC – banking partner
- Small Business BC - training partner
- Vancouver Island University – training partner
- Venture Connect – our subsidiary offering succession planning services and business